- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data: personal identification information (name, email, phone number).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill in the contact form on the website
- Place an order and want to receive the detailed information about the company’s services
- Fill in the contact data, when you want to be consulted via our live chat
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Our company may also receive your data indirectly from our partners.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your cooperation requests
- Contact you to provide feedback on the questions you might be interested in
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, our company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
To improve efficiency of our marketing activity, if you agree to our conditions, your data may be shared with Google and Yandex.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data on the server located in European Union.
Our company will keep your data for three years or until the moment you decide to have it removed. Once this period has expired, we will delete your data.
Our company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click Unsubscribe in the email you received.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 8(800)700-24-01
Cookies are pieces of data that the server stores on your computer to authenticate you, to store the personal settings that you made, to track the session state, and to compile statistics on the use of the web resource. When you visit our website, we may collect statistics of your actions on our website in order to improve our service.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our сompany uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our сompany uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our сompany sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 8(800)700-24-01